Ermahgerd, I can’t believe it!
I got nominated by Agatha Chocolats! 🙂
Thank you so much to this chocolate enthusiast,
without whom I couldn’t have done it! 😀
I’m amazed my gibberish and made up words,
and horrid photography aren’t too absurd! 😉
Now let’s see if I can keep up the rhymes
while I answer the q’s by the rules in time!
So what exactly does a Lobster entail?
First, thank the nominator, without fail! 😮
Second, answer the questions they ask you,
Third, list 10 facts, that are random or new!
Fourth, nominate 5-11 blogs with fewer than 200 followers
(It’s so hard to choose, from all the great bloggers!)
Lastly, let them know, that they’re nominated
I’m sure, just like me, they’ll be fantastically fascinated!
If my rhymes are too hard to understand
then here are the rules, (outside of Artisan Candyland!) :p
Here are the 11 questions Agatha Chocolats posed!
Hopefully I can answer them in delicate prose. 🙂
- What inspired you to start your blog?
I love to cook, ramble and rhyme –
So I thought Artisan Candyland would be a fun pastime!
- Give 3 words to describe yourself.
In three words, I’d have to say…
I’m loud, happy and kind of crazaaaay!
- What is the last dessert you ate?
The last dessert I ate,
Was chocolate nice cream (and it was great!)
- Name any 3 people (living, dead, fictional) that you have never met, that you would like to have dinner with.
OMG this question is difficult but baller!
I’d have to say: Albus Dumbledore, Bernie Sanders and Barack Obama!
- Do you ever eat chocolate for Breakfast? (If so, please pass on all the yummy details! )
Oh my gosh, only always!!
chocolate nicecream and chocolate avo mousse errday!
- Name a song, book, or movie title that relates to your life.
To me, so many are considered canonical,
At the moment, I’d have to say, Sia’s – Unstoppable
- What kitchen gadget could you not live without?
Definitely an oven!
Can’t bake without one!
- Choose the best gift to receive: A book, A box of chocolate, Flowers, or make-up?
A book for sure,
But chocolates are always a score!
- Romance, Mystery, Drama or Action?
We love to love at Artisan Candyland!
- Name a celebrity you admire, and why.
Leonardo Dicaprio is such a gem!
He’s such a staunch advocate for the environment
- What’s the best find in an assorted box of chocolates?
Anything with nuts is the best for me,
and vegan ganache is the best to eat!
But the whole box of chocolates is such a treat! :p
Thank you so much Agatha Chocolats!
It was such a pleasure to be part of this portrait! ❤
Here are my facts,
I reckon 11 is stacks!
- I’m half Thai and half Japanese
(But call me Australian, please!)
- I’m allergic to Buckwheat
- It’s not a grain but actually a seed! 😮
- I didn’t intend for this blog to rhyme
- I’ve only been vegan for a short time
- In high school I was “Harry Potter Trivia Champion”
- So, obvs I love Harry Potter with wreckless abandon
- I don’t have a middle name
- But most Japanese people are the same
- I’ve had two haircuts in the last 3 and a half years
(I get them when I’m back home, to be clear!)
Without further ado, here are my nominees!
Everyone is so rad, so they weren’t chosen with ease… 🙂
Congrats you guys, you really deserve it! 😀
Your blogs are as rad as a banana split!
Here are my questions,
Thought up with all my affection! ❤
- If you could eat only one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Do you love Harry Potter as much as me?
- Are you allergic to anything?
- Which is your favourite: Summer, Winter, Autumn or Spring?
- Can you speak any other languages?
- Do you think multilingualism has its advantages?
- Where in the world, is your special place?
- What, in your life, could you never replace?
- Do you find it hard to find blogging material?
- What is your favourite kind of cereal?
…and we’ve almost reached the end of this challenge!
- Do you have a special, unique or unknown talent?
Can’t wait to hear all ya’ll have to say!
Just like your blogs, your answers will slay!